We have made this code publicly available, so if you think you have
found a bug in the code, please let us know so we can fix it for future
releases. Please send any bug report to: email@example.com. Use BUG REPORT in the subject area.
Please include the followings in any report:
• The version number of the code.
• An input.dat file so we can test the code with it.
• A description of what is wrong. If the results are incorrect, in what way. If you get a crash, etc.
• Please do not send core dumps, of executables.
• The name of the compiler that was used and its version.
• The output from running ’./configure’
• If the bug is related to configuration, then the contents of config.log.
If the bug report is good than we will do our best to fix it. If the
bug report is poor we will not do to much about it, probably just ask
for a better report. If you think something in this manual is unclear,
or downright incorrect, or if the language needs to be improved,
please send us a note to the same address.